Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 15

I woke up at about 9:30 to my mom talking about my doctor's appointment. So I headed down at 1ish and got two shots, my tetanus and Menectra shots. Yay for band aids! I went to Katelin's house after. I missed her so so so much<33 We went to LQ to visit Tommy Ton and went to get food at In-N-Out. Melinda and I weren't hungry then so Katelin and Ericson ate. We went to her friend Karen's house because she was sick and then walked through the park. We went to get Rubios after and then back to Katelin's with Ericson. They're so cute together! I stayed there until about 12 and we just talked<3 I had so much fun with you :)

Your actions are starting to contradict itself and I don't know what to think. Mixed signals much?

No comments:

Post a Comment