Saturday, December 12, 2009

And the year finishes up with...

I'm so glad I'm on winter break. It's been needed. The like 11 weeks of fall quarter flew by, but going through it felt so slow. College is definitely different from highschool, but I like it. I'm ready to grow up, to challenge myself. I'm changing everything next quarter. I struggled this quarter, and I'm not making the same mistakes as last quarter. College has a way of making you feel so low sometimes. I've never felt this way in my life, and I'm determined to changed that. I'm not letting ANYTHING get in the way of my education and future.

Winter break has started off wonderfully so far. I left my room at like 9 and drove home. I ate with my sister and cousins and then I went to Matt's house, haa. It was random...but we did like our usual. We played Guitar Hero and then saw What Happens in Vegas and listened to music. We didn't realize it was like 2:30 before I left. Thursday, I didn't wake up until like 11:30, haha. I just sat on the couch and bummed it for the afternoon. My sister comes home and the doorbell rings, so I open it. And BAM, it's Kristine. It made me so happy. I love random surprises, especially from people I love and miss. I've missed her terribly<3 She stayed for a bit and we hung out as we used to. She left around like 6:30ish to do homework and such. Friday, received texts from Itzel and Jennifer! Picked up Mariah at North and said hi to Richard and Ms. Biernetzky. Mariah came over and we hung out, and Itzel came to say hi and we ended up talking for like an hour, haha. I love Itzel<3 Rachael picked us up to go to this kickback, haha. I love hanging out with Rachael, Madisyn, and Mariah.

You walked out as easily as you walked in. You came back in as easily as you left. What did I just get myself into? And what am I to think? Oh right, we're just friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment