Friday, December 18, 2009

Bittersweet,

that's how I'm feeling about things right now. Once again, I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster.

Thursday: I went to North to watch the girls' water polo match. It was nice seeing some of the girls and just hanging out with Tiffany<3
Friday: I woke up at 7:19ish to go to classes with Kristine, haha. I feel so out of place and everything. It was really nice to see everyone again though. I kind of miss highschool, but not really. I miss a lot of people. It's sad to think back on that I used to be close to so many people, but they're no longer a part of my life. But I'm not going to dwell, there's a reason they're not in my future. I'm not going to cry because it's over, but I'm going to smile because it happened. I hang out with Maddi, Mariah, Rachael, and Rachael's brother David and we end up crashing at my house and just hanging out.

I can't find the words to describe how I feel right now. I'm nostalgic, disappointed, frustrated. I've never had such a low GPA before. My grades seemed to be the one thing that went right in my life. If I ever struggled with volleyball or was upset about anything or things just weren't looking my way, at least I had good grades. Now it just seems...mediocre. I can only hope next quarter I do better, A LOT better. I've learned my mistakes and gotten a feel of things. I'm more determined than ever. And nevermind, I think, well more like pretty sure, that things will be back to the way it was after this week. I just know it, I can tell. Are you enjoying yourself? I'm sure you are because I'm sure you know exactly what you're doing. I was just convenient for you, someone you'd resort to when you had nothing else to do. You really can be such a prick, I'm not defending or denying it anymore. Go have a happy life, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment