Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winter Break

is starting off well. (: finding out my grades was not the best thing, but aside from all that, it's great. This break is just want I needed.
Saturday: I went to a family wedding. I was running on like 4 hours of sleep, so I just napped every now and then whenever I got the chance, haha. Family time is happy time!
Sunday: Bummed it for the first half of the day, then went to church at 5:15 with Itzel at St. Catherine's. Ran into Tiffany, so we stayed and chit-chatted a bit :D I love those two; they never fail to put a smile on my face. Talked to Itzel about things, as usual, haha, then went home. Rachael texts me to watch Ninja Assassins at 8:15, so I go, and yay, for free. Thanks Jatearra! You're the best. It was like the most brutal and gory movie, I can't believe I sat through it all, and I actually liked the movie! Maybe it was also just because I was with Rachael, because I always love spending time with her, haha.
Monday: Again, bummed it for the afternooon, then went to pick up Polly from school and went to Target. Got home and chilled for a bit. I randomly got a phonecall from Conor; accident pocket call, but I talked to him for like 5 minutes, via text, it was kind of nice... then went to Matt's, haa. I met his brother and his girlfriend. We watched My Best Friend's Girl and then I read The Giving Tree, cute book :) Went home around like 12:30ish because we were both kind of tired, which is like earliest I've ever gone home from his place, haa. We're supposed to watch Titanic still, but who knows when. I told him to text me whenever he's free and not with his girlfriend, haa.

I find it ironic that you'll ask me if Alana and I randomly starting talking again and all that stuff, because in case you didn't notice, that's what you did also. It's been a couple of months since we last talked, right before you got with her, and then after I leave you one simple comment, you ask me to hang out that night. And from that point on, you continue to talk to me. I know I'm probably looking too much into it as I always do, but I just find it weird. You text me Friday asking what I'm up to for the night, and say you are bored out of your mind. I ask why you're not with your girlfriend, and you say 'because I don't feel like it." Funny, you have nothing to do, so you text me asking what I'm doing, but I'm busy. Most guys want to spend time with their girlfriends whenever possible, especially when there's nothing for them to do, but you 'don't feel like it,' but you'll ask me? That makes no sense, at least to me that is. I'm also puzzled as to why my picture is still in your album? The picture you took of her at her practice and the flower for her has been taken down, but you keep mine? Again, that's an odd thing to do- to take down the picture for and of your girlfriend, but keep a picture of another girl (me) up. I know nothing's going to happen, but I just can't make sense of it, because it doesn't. You text while we hang out, and I know it's probably her, just like when it was Katelin. It really bothers me when you do because I feel like you'd rather be elsewhere, talking to whoever it is. I'm just going to go with the flow of things; not expect anything or get my hopes up or fall again. You even said so yourself, you've 'never had a problem of getting over a girl.' Yea, obviously, I already know that. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we're friends and I'm fine with it, honestly, it's just puzzling and odd, that's all...really. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment