Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What a joke,

yea, that's what you are. You've got some nerve, you know that? How dare you put it all on me, saying I show up uninvited and threw myself on you. You've got to be kidding me, right? In case you don't remember clearly, it was YOU who texted me and asked to hang out after you got out of class. That's not my personality, to throw myself at someone. You're full of yourself. Ha, and you said you missed me last night, you're funny. She's a joke too. In case you haven't realized, she's a slut and jumps on the next guy she sees. Haha she hates me, it's quite funny actually, but hey, I'm not the one with the reputation. You two are a match made in heaven. But hey, I guess you were kind of honest sometimes. She knew about us hanging out, I guess I got to give you some credit.

Tuesday: I had lunch with Kristine at Red Robin and we talked and caught up. I love lunch dates<3 Chilled for the rest of the night. This guy named Drew Dominguez asked me for my number, and because it being me, I didn't know how to say no. So weird. He keeps saying I'm cute and all this stuff, and calling me a nerd and saying that he likes nerds, basically like flirting.
Wednesday: Mariah came over and we just hung out, did our usual- eat, watch movies, and whatever else we come up with. Haha gotta love her<3 She left around like 6/7ish to go to church and I wrapped presents after. Rachael texted me asking what I'm doing and that she'd let me know if she goes out. Haven't heard from her, so I take that as a no? Haha so I think I'm staying in and maybe talk on the phone with Jennifer?!

A week and a half left of break. I want to absorb and soak up as much as I can before it's back to reality. Overall, 2009 has been pretty kind to me, so much better than 2008 that's fersure.

No comments:

Post a Comment