Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You Are Not Alone

Someone out there is probably experiencing something similar. So don't give up, you'll make it out.

Saturday: Drove down around 11ish and got dropped off at Co Thuy's house and hung out with Amanda for about an hour. Went to Co Vi's house for a bit, then walked to Tastea with Kory and then confession and church with P1. We had a fish burrito and then went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping.
Sunday: Went to church again and then lunch after with Co Vi, Kevin, Kory, and Kyle. Ran some errands after and then just hung out. Got ready for the concert and had some dinner, and off we left at about 6:30 for the House of Blues! Opening band was Eye Alaska, followed by P.O.S, Innerpartysystem, and finally Saosin! They were all so amazing! Words cannot describe how amazing of a time I had. I'm so glad that the PacTour was my first concert! I want to go see The Used/Atreyu in January and Mayday Parade in February!
Monday: Woke up and helped Kyle make a gingerbread house, haha. Then went to breakfast? lunch? with the cousins<3 then Tastea after. Drove with Anthony, Kevin, Bao, Priscilla, and Jayson back home and picked up P2, then off to Cabazon! Bought a Coach wristlet thing for P3, first credit card transaction! haha got back at about 6. I ate and then left for Itzel's about an hour later. So great to see everyone! Caught up and hung out, so nice to see all these familiar faces<3 Stayed until about 12:40 and went with Konnor and Will to In-N-Out and then they dropped me off.

Mhmm, so I was right, wasn't I? I haven't heard from you since Thursday, and that wasn't even planned; we just happened to be at the same place. Ha, how did I know? You know, it hurts when people you thought were your friends aren't really in the end. I had a feeling it was going to come down to this, it kind of started beginning of senior year, but it got better towards the end of the year, or maybe it was just me. We've barely spoken. I asked to hang out over Thanksgiving weekend, and I've been the one to initiate the conversations before. You knew I was going to be home, yet you did't bother to ask to hang out. You didn't tell me you were back and apparently had a party, and didn't invite me. I don't care, but I thought you were my friend. Clearly I was wrong I guess? Or maybe I'm overreacting. But at the same time, you've told everyone aside from me what you're up to and ask to hang out. I'm not going to care anymore. If you want to hang out, you can call me because you know I'm in California. Miles don't mean anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment