Sunday, December 27, 2009

I like

the smell of cologne. I guess I just like how guys smell in general, HAHAHA. Not in a creepy stalker way, but I love when you're with a guy and he smells good, haha.

Saturday: I went to Ontario Mills with Andrew because he wanted to get his Ray Bans. We walked around and then got annoyed with all the people so we left, haha. I got home and just relaxed the rest of the night.
Sunday: Just sat and did nothing. Practiced driving a bit and then went to church. I drove to church and back. Got home, ate dinner, and watched (500) Days of Summer.

Hahaha wow, you're both a joke. She especially. Was that really necessary? And she's telling you to be more mature? From the looks of it, looks like she needs to grow up. And she hates me for hanging out with you at night? She slept at a guy's house after a party while he has a girlfriend. Sorry sweetie, but in case you haven't realized, you're a slut. I didn't sleep at his house like you did. I'm surrounded by hypocrisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment