Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wake up call

this morning from Matt, talk about SUPER random. I'm surprised I heard it because my phone was on vibrate, haha. But yea, he asked me if I got egged last night, haha. I didn't hear him the first time because I was like half asleep and because that's just about the most random question to ask someone. I stayed on the phone with him for another like half hour. I go over to his house a few hours later and watch (500) Days of Summer and then go home and drove. I took Mom to the store and then drove around a bit more and then went home. I waited for Jennifer to text me when she was free to talk, and so I called her when she was. I randomly get a text from Rachael asking if I want to hookah, haha crazy girl. I tell her no, but I'll go hang out with her anyway. She picks me up in like 10 minutes after and we go to Sycamore Park. Oh my goodness, it was FREEZING. I couldn't feel anything, I was like literally numb. We just hung out and then went to get donuts and hot chocolate, haha. As usual, we drove around with Bradley and Ryan to explore and such. Jennifer called me on the phone and talked to her for like 10 minutes and then I got home and texted her for a bit. So much for sleeping early...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment