Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Happiness is like

a warm puppy" :)

Mhmm, once again, today was a good day! I caught up with Nikki a bit! Oh how I've missed her<3 I can't wait until we finally get to hang out after all this time. I had lunch at 3 with Erica and Itzel. I love those two so much. Itzel leaves around 5:15ish to take her last final and Erica and I continue hanging out at Borders talking. I wish I got to see her more, not just the holidays. I come home at around 6. Andrew wanted to go see Zombieland, but I need to buy Christmas presents first, so I told him after Christmas, haha. He wants to stall some time before going home so he picks me up and takes me to see the Festival of Lights because he's in like shock that I have never gone, haha. And my goodness, it was beautiful! I need to go back more often and get pictures of it! So yea, we walk around and look at everything and run into Samantha Molina. Andrew drops me off at Matt's house and he was starting to cook because he was hungry, so I helped him. I washed and peeled potatoes, and he did the rest of the cooking, haha. He made steak, mash potatoes, and corn with carrots and asparagus, yum! We watched Titanic as we ate. I missed Titanic! I can't remember the last time I've seen it. His parents come home and say hi to his mom. I can't believe she remembers me, it's been awhile since I've been over with her there, haaa.

I know looking back like a few months from now and I'm going to be thinking, "wow, I was so pathetic and stupid and annoying," haaa. But for now, I'm loving winter break and going with the flow. I know after winter break it'll be like before I came home, nonexistent. I'm living life with no regrets and doing things for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment