Saturday, December 26, 2009

I love

my family, God, and my close friends. Christmas this year was fantastic. Things I received this year: PacTour concert, lotion, hand soap, black diamond earrings, clothes, food, a Target giftcard, an Abercrombie weekender duffle tote, bookends, and I think that's it? haha We did our usual for Christmas. Church, mom's side, then dad's side. I didn't sleep until about 5 and woke up on and off and finally got up at about 11:40. I had breakfast and talked to Jimmy James Inglett for a little. It was nice hearing from him, such a sweet guy, I miss him. After, I went to the park with Matthew, John, Jayson, and Tanya and we played tennis and ultimate frisbee and such. It was a nice day out, and I honestly love the park. OH, and Tanya had me drive Randy's car back from John's all by myself because she was in her car. I can't parallel park to save my life, HAHA. But hey, Tanya said I did just fine driving, and I managed to park straight, haha. We came back to Chu Vinh's house and we just lounged around and watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show and played Cranium. After, we made s'mores outside in the backyard :) <3 Gah, next week is my last full week. I'm so sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment